Sunday, October 21, 2012

More! Attention Old Time Music Lovers...

I promised more, and this morning I open my email to find that world class old time clawhammer banjo player of Hotpoint Stringband fame Hilarie Burhans will be joining us, and she's bringing current Great Big Taters band mate, fiddler Jane Rothfield!  And for good measure(s), they're bringing guitar and bass man extraordinaire Allan Carr.

WOW

I don't know where we're going to fit every one, but after scoping out Ballroom Blum - conveniently attached to the large, lovely and comfortable home of the Blums - we figured out we can have two live jams in the (two separate!) rec rooms and one upstairs in the living room SIMULTANEOUS with dancing in the ballroom!

Makes my head spin...

So, you do not want to miss what is shaping up to be the single most amazing old time pajama party ever!  Get a ticket today! See the panel over there on the right for info.

No comments:

Post a Comment